Monday, October 23, 2017

Dividend Increase – VF Corporation (VFC)


Today VF Corporation announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.42 to $ 0.46 per share that’s payable December 18, 2017 to holders of record December 8, 2017. This represents a 9.52% increase to regular quarterly dividends.

With current price $ 66.38 (Friday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.77%. 

Since I own 85 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 10.13.

That increase rises my YOC to 3.46% 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Just noticed that. Nice increase! Solid diversified portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the dividend hikes,even i own some shares in VFC.

    ReplyDelete