Friday, January 5, 2018

Recent Buy - Realty Income Corporation (O)

Yesterday January 4, I bought 50 shares of Realty Income Corporation at $ 55.48 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 56.31 to $ 55.62 per share. I totally hold now 55 shares of O and my yield on cost is 4.57%.


 
Details of my purchase: 





With current yearly dividend ($ 2.55), my last purchase 50 shares of O increases € 78.74 ($ 94.99) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 11,560.00. After this acquisition, O's weight of my portfolio is about 0.63% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.75%. My purpose is slowly to build up O's share of my portfolio, if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long O

Thanks for stopping by!

  

5 comments:

  1. @dividendhawk - nice buy. I have been looking to start a position in O for a while now. Did you buy it a tax advantaged account ?

    - Desi Guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Desi Guy and thanks!

      We here in Finland do not have such a possibility, at least not yet. All holdings are in normal accounts and taxation is equal to 25.5 percent.


      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete
  2. Looks like it is at premium. Nice yield too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk -

    Love the move and purchase, congratulations on building more to the position! My eyes are on here as well!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice move! Gotta appreciate the monthly dividends! I am also watching this to see when to make a move. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete