Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Recent Buy - Realty Income Corporation (O)

On Tuesday February 27, I bought 30 shares of Realty Income Corporation at $ 49.81 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 55.62 to $ 53.61 per share. I totally hold now 85 shares of O and my yield on cost is 4.90%.



Details of my purchase:  




With current yearly dividend ($ 2.63), my last purchase 30 shares of O increases € 47.29 ($ 58.78) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 12,2360.00. After this acquisition, O's weight of my portfolio is about 0.88% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.10%. My purpose is slowly to build up O's share of my portfolio, if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long O

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment